Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gyeongbokgung, Seoul, South Korea PT. 2


Personally, I thought the Gyeongbokgung Palace in Seoul was one of the most beautiful palaces I have been to. Inside its fortress walls lies a garden of tranquility that is nestled peacefully with its surroundings.



This was the second time visiting Gyeongbokgung, but this time was a music ceremony performance on the weekend. I had my two friends bring me to experience some Korean culture. Not surprising, the place was filled with people eager for the chance to experience the local culture of dance and music as replicated from the past.

 

This garden was also beautiful, like a floating island with a bridge and lilies flowing in the pond. This was really something, and would be one of my favourite places in Seoul for its historical significance and its amazing beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment